Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You're How Old?

I have a few friends with quite a few big birthdays coming up so I'm prepping by making some cards and I want to share one with you today!





I started out by Stamping and coloring the Wryn from the "you've got mail" Wryn set.  I looooooove Wryn.  I decided to Paper Piece the top portion of her dress because I loved the pattern.

I then cut a 5X5 card with MFT's Razzle Berry Card Stock and layered some Authentique papers around the card. I matted Wryn onto a scalloped rectangle of Razzle Berry and placed her down.  She's also sponged in Jellybean Green Ink from MFT.

I added some ribbon and a oval with the sentiment "you're how old?" on it.  Added some pearls and a bow and she's ready for her closeup!









I've decided to enter her in the following challenges:

http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.com- Challenge 115 Birthdays!

Wish me luck!

Alisa

7 comments:

  1. Wow, super cute! Great colors on your card and I love her paper pieced dress! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Alisa! You were chosen as one of our Honorable Mentions for the A.R.T. Color Combo! Thanks for playing along with us...head on over and grab your badge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT
    http://arandomthursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2013/08/art-8-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The paper pieced top looks lovely... And your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, how adorable! I love the sweet little image and the girly colors. My 9 year old daughter would absolutely love this! Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Beautiful layout and colours! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. I love the bright pink colour. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright red and the pattern on her dress is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us over at Tiddly Inks for our "Birthday Bash" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete